bc

YourFIT Summer Bootcamp 2017

April 24, 2014
yourfitwithsasha

Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6:30 pm – 7:15 pm
45-minute outdoor boot camp workout with your friends and me!
This is a small group fitness program for women only.
YourFIT Summer Boot Camp is based on my signature How to Get a Bikini Body program.
I uniquely incorporate weightlifting, agility, interval training, Pilates, barre and yoga to achieve the best results with my clients.
My model is “Lift it. Tone it. Sweat it. Stretch it.” and is one of a kind.
This program was developed by working with a lot of women over the years.
I know that one way of training is very limiting and understand the importance of giving my clients a well-rounded program that covers all aspects of training.
I promise I will keeps it fun, interesting, challenging and well balanced.
This full-body training program is designed specifically for women like you, mixed with core work, resistance training and hill sprints. My “tough love” approach will have you sweating (and laughing) up a storm!
In as little as 1 1/2 hours per week with me and 30 minutes on your own, you will shed extra weight, tighten and tone all of your body, develop sexy and lean muscle, improve your overall health and meet other fun, fit chicks in our neighborhood. We meet twice a week for maximum results and accountability!
You will be also part of the private Facebook page where we support each other and stay connected.
NEW THIS YEAR:
The winner will get $150
Second place will get a FREE one-on-one training session with me
  • Everyone will get one workout video a week to complete at home or at your gym
  • We will be starting YF Boot Camp with an updated 7-day YourFIT Sugar Detox together (optional)
  • Closed Face Book group for updated, support and accountability

I design my workouts to be fun, supportive, challenging and effective!

Please bring your own mat, resistance bands and water bottle. Invite your girlfriends and let’s have a great and fit summer!

Three-week boot camp is $75

You may buy the unlimited summer bootcamp and get one month FREE! $225

3 months bootcamp is $195

2 months bootcamp is $140

Bring two new friends to YF Summer Bootcamp and get 50% off

Dates:
May 16th – June 1st sold out
June 13th – June 29rd
July 11th – July 27th
August 1st – August 17th
Let’s have fun and stay fit together!

pink signature

IMG_2247

RSVP to info@yourfitwithsasha.com to hold your spot; space is limited.
Location:
Kenwood Park
Softball field
1846 Logan Ave S, Minneapolis , MN 55405 United States
Park on the street and walk down to the softball field.
Can’t wait to see you!
Suggested resistance bands HERE
Use code: SASHAFIT for 15% off
 2017_CarlyMilbrath_Sasha_Fitness_Set2_Minneapolis_MN_032
 Don’t forget your resistance band and if your pooch is well behaved you can bring him/her too!
I started training with Sasha three years ago and she’s completely helped transformed the way I think about my body and working out. Her summer Fit Bootcamps are energizing, engaging and built specifically for women. Sasha helped me get wedding ready by not only helping me address my “problem areas,” but also built a realistic and easy-to-manage diet plan to optimize my work at bootcamp.
Sasha has truly reshaped my attitude towards fitness and has helped me get back to loving my body. She’s an amazing coach, motivator and friend who can also help you get back to loving you!
~ Megan Price

Related Posts

YourFIT Bootcamp
YourFit BOOTCAMP
Your FIT Boot Camp

16 Comments. Leave new

Kristen Guthrie
May 4, 2016 12:42 am

I’m counting down the days until boot camp 2016! Sasha is like no other trainer out there. She really knows the way to a healthy, toned, fit body and somehow she makes the butt-kicking fun. You will not regret joining this group!

yourfitwithsasha
May 6, 2016 5:08 pm

Kristen thank you!
Me too! Can’t wait to see your smily face!
Are you riding your bike to the BC this year again? :-)

Jessica Wassenaar
May 4, 2016 5:45 pm

I’ve been looking forward to this bootcamp starting again all winter long! The location is beautiful and it’s amazing to be outside and get fit with friends! Sasha is an amazing coach and pushed me to a health and fitness level that I didn’t think was possible! Can’t wait until Mid May to get back into it!

yourfitwithsasha
May 4, 2016 8:21 pm

Thank you so much!!!! I love training you guys and can’t wait to see everyone!

Tanya Kenney
May 6, 2016 4:57 pm

I started working with Sasha over a year ago. Her bootcamps are transforming both physically and emotionally. Her workouts are simply yet challenging. And the support and guidance she provides is priceless.

I am grateful for her spirt and tribe of amazing ladies she has under her wing. So looking forward this upcoming bootcamp and getting by booty into summer shape.

Thank you, Sasha, for all that you offer!!!

yourfitwithsasha
May 6, 2016 5:02 pm

Tanya,
I am so thankful for you ladies and all your positive and fun attitude that you bring to our Boot Camp!
Thank you for allowing to be your summer coach!

I`ve met Sasha over 5 years ago through a mutual friend, found out what she does and decided to give it a try. I`ve got hooked instantly-by motivating and positive energy, tough workouts, amazing group of random girls that later became friends, and many-many other reasons! Sasha`s style of training is tough, she does not give a slack to anyone-even her close friends. She gives 100% training us and she wants the same in return from us. Although as tough as she may sound, she also listens to individual`s needs and can modify specific exercises depending on client`s ability to perform. There were a couple of girls with knee and back problems and she was able to adjust their workouts without compromising the workout plan designed for the majority of the group. Having the workout sessions in the park is also a huge plus for me considering short summers in Minnesota. Most of the workouts are designed using your own body mass and strength. My goal was to tone my body and I achieved that within weeks exercising with Sasha only 2 times a week;) I also feel more energized and positively charged after each workout. Sasha always plays upbeat music during our meetings, we always laugh a lot, grind and moan (due to intensity of the workout), but in the end everyone leaves with a huge smile on their faces! And did I mention it is also a kid and pet friendly environment-how cool is that! After training with Sasha for a few years, I can certainly say: she is amazing at what she does, I recommend her to all of my friends that are interested in healthy, happy life style! Thank you Sasha for pushing me to the limit!

yourfitwithsasha
May 9, 2016 3:28 pm

Thank you Ella! I love having you in my class. You bring so much fun into our group!
Can’t wait to see you soon!

This is a fun boot camp! The group is great and Sasha mixes things up to make it fun and challenging at the same time!

yourfitwithsasha
May 13, 2016 1:40 am

Thank you Claire!

YourFIT with Sasha – Sasha Kuznetsova – Resistance Band BACK Slim Down + Tone UP
March 22, 2017 3:51 pm

[…] you see my announcement last week? YourFIT Summer Boot Camp is starting less than two months! Be part of YourFIT […]

YourFIT with Sasha – Sasha Kuznetsova – Resistance Band CHEST Slim Down + Tone UP
March 29, 2017 8:05 am

[…] and your girlfriends are looking for an easy going, fun and motivating group of friends, check out YourFIT Boot Camp. It’s the most fun you will ever have working out! RSVP to […]

YourFIT with Sasha – Sasha Kuznetsova – Resistance Band CORE Slim Down + Tone Up
April 5, 2017 7:40 am

[…] If you are feeling lonely working out by yourself, consider joining YourFIT Boot Camp. […]

YourFIT with Sasha – Sasha Kuznetsova – Resistance Band Shoulders
April 12, 2017 8:16 am

[…] weeks left till we meet up again! Dates and info HERE RSVP at info@yourfitwithsasha.com We are excited to sweat together. Have a fab week! Hugs, […]

Brianna Lindgren
April 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Someone told me I had a “mom butt” the other day 😑. So I AM IN for the whole summer!!!

yourfitwithsasha
April 13, 2017 7:56 pm

Can’t wait to see you and hear about your little man!