YourFIT Quinoa Waffles
- 1 1/2 cups quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour (gluten free)
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 banana
- 1 1/2 c milk (of your choice, I love coconut)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir all the dry ingredience in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix banana and eggs in a blander until smooth.
- Pour the egg mixture, oil, vanilla extract and milk into the dry ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Poor mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown. Serve hot with fresh berries and greek yogurt.