Cold-Pressed Juice: Hype or Hero? With TRUCE
Have you ever wondered if juicing is a trend or is there something more to it? We hear conflicting information all the time. I met with the owner of TRUCE Juice and the expert on green juicing, Blaire Molitor, to set the record straight. She is giving us the top five reasons on why we should drink green juice. I was pleasantly surprised with some of the answers. Watch this short video and see it for yourself!
I know you still have some questions. Ask away in the comments!
Blaire and I will be happy to answer and clear up any uncertainties.
1. Drinking juice is the fastest way to get nutrients into your system. Because the fibers are removed, all of the antioxidants, nutrients and enzymes directly hit your bloodstream and are absorbed more quickly and efficiently.
2. Juicing is an easy way to get multiple servings of fruits and vegetables. Each bottle has about 4-5 lbs of fresh fruit and veggies, which would be way too much to eat and digest in one sitting. Juicing simplifies this and makes it easy to get in those extra servings we all need.
3. Juicing gives your digestive system a break which results in increased energy.
4. Drinking green juice will make you feel good. You can see the changes in your body from the inside out. Benefits include clearer and brighter skin, along with weight loss.
5. Juicing strengthens the immune system resulting in lower rates of cancer, heart disease and strokes.